It'll Be Fun It'll Be Fun

nice. I like "put-put" and his lips. and i loved the pirate twist.

Knowledge is power Knowledge is power

there is a point at which ignorance becomes wickedness. The hominoids had their chance. Perhaps the big orange menace just wanted to be friends, and what did they do? They put him in jail! Well Athenos, that's what you get for messing with the big orange menace. The stupid hominoids threw away your book. And another thing, just what makes you so wise? Just because you can fly and your head is shaped like a bird? And last but not least, there are more ways to come to knowledge than just books. One has to explore the greater world, I think, rather than cowering behind a tree. And I wonder, what became of the big orange menace in jail. I wonder if he was abused and given meds to help him calm down. Or maybe a lobotomy to make him "ignorant" like the rest of the hominoids. The End.

The Pie Collab! The Pie Collab!

wasn't really my taste in movies at first but then when the hard rock came on in the bloodbath I said, aieee, there be something more to this. "Don't trust random pies" very good insight. I will bear this in mind in my future endeavors.

THanks!

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

you make me very very very merry with your stuff. Thanks for the sweet toons as I drift off into a slumber upon a spring's hallowed eve. Do press on and never give up, for the pipes are calling far and near but not for you, oh no not for you dear fellow. Yes you will live on and prosper until the age of Elendil, our shining lightened star. "Lightened" wtf right. that was bogus, is what it was. it was downright bogus and it messed up my whole flow. I might of said the f word if it wasn't for the rules. Wouldn't want to say anything inappropriate. they don't like that, the watchers. oh no, my lad, they do not like a profane exclamation. no siree bub.

But seriously, Great Joerb!

[pm']

My Little Skyrim Flash My Little Skyrim Flash

oooohhh but they did, yessir but they did, hoho, heh heh

beautiful animayzion. LUV IT!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnamon Toast Crunch

verily I sympathize with the toast........................crunch! you thought

pm

xoxo

Aminal Crossing Aminal Crossing

i will not fish with you! I will not even hear of it. you are number too, and I am LOL. so no, not with you. I will not kill not daffy duck, I will not killnot on a truck....you thought....:0D

Reading Rainbow 2 Reading Rainbow 2

having a small penis or erectile disfunction is not a reason to rape and mutilate children. laVAR you might think you're absolved, but you might not be, so you might as well do the right thing and never rape, touch, or otherwise harm a child again. You're a sick individual and you need to seek help immediately.

Reading Rainbow 1 Reading Rainbow 1