It'll Be Fun It'll Be Fun

nice. I like "put-put" and his lips. and i loved the pirate twist.

Knowledge is power Knowledge is power

there is a point at which ignorance becomes wickedness. The hominoids had their chance. Perhaps the big orange menace just wanted to be friends, and what did they do? They put him in jail! Well Athenos, that's what you get for messing with the big orange menace. The stupid hominoids threw away your book. And another thing, just what makes you so wise? Just because you can fly and your head is shaped like a bird? And last but not least, there are more ways to come to knowledge than just books. One has to explore the greater world, I think, rather than cowering behind a tree. And I wonder, what became of the big orange menace in jail. I wonder if he was abused and given meds to help him calm down. Or maybe a lobotomy to make him "ignorant" like the rest of the hominoids. The End.

The Pie Collab! The Pie Collab!

wasn't really my taste in movies at first but then when the hard rock came on in the bloodbath I said, aieee, there be something more to this. "Don't trust random pies" very good insight. I will bear this in mind in my future endeavors.

THanks!

CLAB- Scuare vs Emergency CLAB- Scuare vs Emergency

I don't know who won. To me it seemed like y'all were both on the same team. The entire track is dope as hell though. Seriously awesome flow.

JungleBeatz JungleBeatz

I couldn't tell if I was playing dk or if i was cruisin the usa. or maybe I was flying a tiny plane or something. Anyway, the video game comps would be foolish not to pick you up!

Butterflies (Hardstyle) Butterflies (Hardstyle)

very unique style. harder than most but not as hard as some. the whacking noise got a little tiresome, but I could envision it in a dance club. Great Job!

DJT3chnic responds:

Whacking noise? Would greatly appreciate if you were a bit more specific. Either way, I really appreciate your feedback . Thanks! =)

Tank girl Tank girl

oh my what a beautiful portrait. the pinks yes the pinks. orange goggles, yes. and the money chain. splendiforous. you are a beautiful shining star!

Flowers10 responds: